Everything from Obamaâs environmental policy to finding God in nature. Program #532, April 9, 2011.
1. University of Idaho social psychologist, Traci Craig has appeared on Yin Radio a number of times, and we always talk about feminism and her college course âPsychology of Womenâ when she visits, This semester however, sheâs teaching a new course and sheâs seeing gender differences crop up in it, too.
2. Christy Schwartz searched for insight about water when she was only 7 years old.
3. When you are a reporter for one of the nationâs leading newspapers, and your beat is a very specific political arena, you become an expert in that arena. So when Washington Post reporter Juliet Eilperin talks about the environmental policies of the new Obama administration, youâre hearing an expert on the matter.
4. When Courtney Rush gets outside, she finds god. This is Courtneyâs story of god and the environmentâher two greatest passions.
5. The Northern Rockies Wolf Collaborative is a group of organizationsâDefenders of Wildlife, the Sierra Club, the Wolf Recovery Foundation, and the Wolf Education Research Centerâthat share a common ideal.
6. Nikole Pearson formed Peak Science Communications so she could work her own way, on topics she cares about: environmental science!